Home » Products » Diagnostic Reagents » Thyroid



Product Introduction
Thyroid Disease Test Kit for Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzer(TSH, TT3, TT4, FT3, FT4, TFAb, TPOAb, TRAb, TG) The seven items of thyroid function specifically refer to three-point thyroxine, free thyroxine, and thyroid-stimulating hormone. The seven items of thyroid function are important clinical indicators. Through these items, it can be judged whether the individual indicators are within the normal range. If all indicators are normal, certain diseases can be excluded.
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
line sharing button
wechat sharing button
linkedin sharing button
pinterest sharing button
whatsapp sharing button
sharethis sharing button

Product Advantage

  1. Comprehensive thyroid testing program and immunoassay menu              

  2. Thyroid function indicators can be early diagnosis of thyroid disease

  3. Antibody indicators for the differential diagnosis of the cause of thyroid disease and therapeutic monitoring combined diagnosis of Hashimoto's thyroiditis

  4. Thyroid disease detection during pregnancy can evaluate the thyroid function of newborns

  5. Gradual elimination of interference to ensure the accuracy of the test results

  6. TSH is the most critical and sensitive indicator in nail function testing! The fourth generation of TSH test kit, the lowest detection limit of 0.003ulU/mL. functional sensitivity of 0.001~ 0.002ulU/ml.

Technical Parameters

Product Uses

Indications and Testing Population

1、Patients with typical hypermetabolic syndrome

2、Patients with enlarged thyroid gland detected during physical examination

Routine checkup for patients with cardiovascular disease, especially those who complain of palpitation and increased heart rate.

4. Patients with unexplained chronic diarrhea and emaciation.

5, the elderly who have symptoms of apathy and depression should also be excluded from the special type of hyperthyroidism.

6, hyperthyroidism patients and hypothyroidism patients in the process of drug therapy to regularly monitor the thyroid function test, through the examination to determine the efficacy of the treatment, adjust the dosage of drugs

7、Pregnant women should be screened before pregnancy and in early pregnancy.

Product Operate GuideProduct Operate Guide

1. Treat the calibrator as the sample to be tested, and place it in the sample loading area of the instrument after mixing. Note that when mixing Avoid air bubbles.

2. During the detection, the system detects the luminescence value (RLU value) of each calibration point, and calculates the luminescence value according to the nominal concentration and luminescence value.

The calibration curve is automatically fitted by the instrument. In order to ensure the reliability of the calibration curve, the determination of the calibrator should be

Make a double.

3. The generated calibration curve can be used for 28 days, but it should be re-calibrated after the following conditions:

① Change of batch number of supporting testing reagents;

Change of batch number of luminescent substrate

②The measured value of the quality control product is not within the scope of quality control or the test results are inconsistent with the clinical situation;

③System for major repairs or maintenance.


Q How can I pay my order? 

A We accept L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram  (T/T:pay 30% firstly, then pay the rest 70% before transportation) 

Q What is your delivery time? 

A 20 week days 

Q What is the validity period? 

A 12~18 months



Zecen Biotech CO., LTD. founded in 2011, is a leading Chinese diagnostics manufacturer specializing in in-vitro diagnostics devices and reagents.
Leave a Message




Tel: +86-17751649333
Phone: +86-523-86817711
Add: Building G62, Phase 4 Plant, China Medical City, Taizhou City, Jiangsu Province
​Copyright © 2023 Zecen Biotech CO., LTD. All rights reserved. | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Supported by